San Antonio Gracias Choir Christmas Cantata

Audience Reaction of Gracias Choir Christmas Cantata in San Antonio


 “I requested for tickets after hearing about the Cantata on the radio. I am a pastor in charge of the Sunday School in my church, and I thought what would be the best gift I could give to the Sunday School students and I thought it would be the Christmas Cantata tickets therefore I requested for 150 tickets. I handed out the tickets one by one to the Sunday School students and their families. I handed out the tickets saying ‘you have to make sure that you come!’. (Laughter) There are many people who don’t know what God has done for us, but I think it is great to let people know about God through this beautiful performance! Thank you for the very touching performance!” – Evie

Read More About San Antonio Christmas Cantata >>

No comments:

Post a Comment